The process of getting a website is simple. Be it a Company Website, eCommerce Website, Portfolio Website, Blog, Personal Profile Website, organizational or Institutional Website. Here are the 5 simple steps:
1. Identify the domain name of your website. The domain name is the URL basically the name if your website e.g www dot ipage dot co dot ke
2. Identify a Web Hosting company. Hosting is the space offered on web servers and it is in this space where all your website content will be store so that every time someone visit your website they can read text, see photos or watch videos on your website.
3. The above two steps go hand in hand as many hosting companies also offer domain name registration. It is worth noting that the above items;Domain and Hosting are paid for annually.
4. The final step is to develop the website. This includes the design of your website layout, colours, putting in the content and finally publishing your website so that it can be accessed world wide from any internet enabled gadget. It is also at this stage that your developer does the Search Engine Optimization.
5. At IPage Web Design or www.ipage.co.ke we do all the above. Just contact us and you get a custom made website in just 2 days. Thanks, like and share.